CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Releasing My inner "girly" girl post numero Uno

So last wednesday was an eventful day for me! I went and did some clothes shopping! I bought a really comfy pair of high heeled sandles - I’m not much of a heels kind of girl but I like these and they are super comfy right now so I can hardly wait to see what they are like when they are broke in, a paid of brown sport oxfords from the shoe department of my favorite store in the whole wide world….Maurices. In the clothes department, I purchased a white floral print tube top, a bright blue top and a multi-tone blue dress (I’m not much of a dress girl either but I really liked the fit of this dress and I felt really good in it.) So that was the extent of my “girly” day. Not all that exciting for some but considering my closet doesn’t have a whole lot of color in it this was a pretty big step up for me.

P.S. Pictures will be coming soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to be girly sometimes? I'm wearing a dress today for the first time in MONTHS! I actually got a compliment this morning! Nothing like a compliment to up your self esteem. I'll bet you'll get a compliment when you wear your dress!

BITR Country Girl said...

I do get compliments when I wear my dress. I'm not much of a dress wearer but I like this dress a lot and it's super comfy.

I really do like to be girly every now and then. It makes me feel good and not like one of the boys anymore.