CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update

Today has been a good day for me. I've weighed in and the scale says that I'm a whopping 167 pounds. I started out at 178 pounds, so that means that since the beginning of March I have lost a total of 11 pounds!

I've also been running around in my goucho's that I haven't worn since Christmas (cause they were a little tight around the middle for awhile). I absolutely love them and because they didn't fit right for awhile haven't been able to wear them. I'm also running around in the bright blue top that I purchased last week. I really love the cut and the way it brings out the color of my eyes. To top off the ensemble, I'm also wearing the heeled sandles that I purchased last week.

I'm going on vacation next weekend to Omaha, Nebraska. I've already purchased a bunch of healthier snacks to munch on in transit and while we are there. One of my weakness' is fast food so I'm trying to fill myself up on healthier snacks and keep the "junk" food to a minimum.

Peace,

Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I think you are doig great also--you skinny bitch! LOL!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. We're all in this together, so any support we can give each other is fabulous!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for the comment. It feels good to be back in some of my clothes again. I can hardly wait to start buying smaller sizes!