CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Down the road I go......

I am down yet another 2 pounds. I weighed in at 159 this morning when I got up. I know I probably should be weighing myself almost daily but I guess I like to get an idea of how I did the day before. I got a PedEgg last week and LOVE IT! I even painted my toenails a "creepy" slime green color just to be a little bit different. My mission to grow my hair out is going great! It's almost down past my ears....and it's almost summer and my hair grows super fast in the summer!

Work out wise I'll admit I haven't done much this week. I did go out and buy a work out dvd yesterday, specifically for my 'trouble spots"....My hips, butt, thighs and abs. I haven't tried it yet so we'll see how that goes.

So here are today's affirmations:
1. I can feel myself "melting!"
2. I am getting my daily water intake.
3. My flaws aren't sooo bad.
4. I am a confident woman!

Have a great day!

Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the loss, wonderul pics below too :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! go see my blog!