CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's the 1st!

So yesterday was the last day of Shari's 30 day challenge. I am pretty happy with my results so far. I started the challenge with the following measurements:




Waist - 37"


Hips - 39"


Thighs - 24"


Arms - 14"


Bust - 33"




Now at the end of the month I am the following measurements:




Waist - 35"


Hips - 38 1/2"


Thighs - 24"


Arms - 13"


Bust 32"




There isn't a great big huge change in the numbers but there is change none the less. Now for the "secret" to my success. For the past month I've really been trying to focus on my abs and my lower body primarily, so I've been doing a lot of walking both at work (which I spend about 9 hours a night doing 4 days a week) and at home around the house.....Primarily walking my dogs. I've also been doing some ab exercises too....crunches, twisting crunches, reverse ab crunches, etc. I've also been doing a lot of work around our house and yard so I'm burning calories, etc. that way too. I've cut out almost all carbonated beverages....I'll occasionally have one but I've pretty much kicked my caffeine problem. I've also been watching what I eat a lot too. I even invested in the Hungry Girl book! I can hardly wait to try some of the recipes in it! I feel sooo much better in my own clothes it's not even funny! I even had to go out and buy some new clothes because my other clothes were just too baggy and I was having troubles keeping my jeans from falling down even with a belt on! So I just wanted to say Thank You to Shari for issueing the challenge in the first place, it really got my butt motivated!

1 comments:

Joan said...

You GO Girl, wow that awsome.