CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HYC Check In

Good morning all! Nothing all that new to report for me this week. It rained pretty much all last week and I've been working soooo hard over the weekend that I'd pretty much come home and fall into bed. I haven't lost hardly any weight but I haven't gained any either.....so I guess it's been an alright week. Been pretty stressful at work the last couple of days.....We've been having trouble getting all the product off the floor and stocked before everybody's shift ends.....we spent the last hour today scrambling to get everything off the floor and make the store guest ready.

I discovered a new author that I like last week on my days off. Her name is Karen Rose. She writes "romantic suspense"....so far in the book that I've been reading we're long on suspense with a tad bit of romance to keep things interesting. If your looking for something to read this summer on those really hot and humid days I recommend her books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No gain is a very good thing! Try to get some down time, too much stress isn't good for anyone! Thanks for the book tip! I was looking for some summer reading!

WWSuzi said...

Thank for the suggestion i love romantic suspense ;)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Some weeks, maintaining is about all we can do, especially stressy weeks! Here's hoping things smooth out for you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie! Just checking in!