CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HYC Check In

So it's my first official check in for the Healthy You Challenge. Nothing much to report this week. I've been doing a lot of walking outside with the dogs when the weather's nice....Today it's kinda rainy so no walk today. I've been wearing my pedometer for the past 4 days at work and I've found that I walk anywhere from 10 to almost 20 miles in my 10 hour shift....It just depends upon how busy we are and what's going on. I'm down a whole pound from 162 to 161. I'm pretty happy about that. I've been downloading new music for my work out's so there will be an updated "workout playlist" post shortly. Well, I'd better get going. Have a great day!

Jamie

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That's a lot of walking!

Welcome to the HYC, and congrats on the pound gone! They all add up.

I'm looking forward to seeing your playlist. I'm always on the lookout for new tunes!

Have a great week!

Slenderella said...

Hi there! Welcome to HYC!

10 to 20 miles walking a day at work, WOW! That's great. Congrats on the pound loss this week!

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

*huggles*
=0)

Allison said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! That's an awful lot of steps to do during a work day. I'm guessing your job isn't sitting in front of a computer. :)