CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

I was a "bad" blogger yesterday. My internet was being screwy and I was not able to visit my challenge blog buddies. Sorry All! I'm making good on it today though. Nothing really all that new to report in the past few hours. I got my hair cut....I feel a whole bunch more "girly" now that my hair has actually grown out enough to have an actual style. Just went out and "splurged" on myself and bought the movie The Bucket List. I can hardly wait to sit down and watch it today. Either today or tomorrow I'm going to go and "splurge" on myself again at a possible "new favorite store" Victoria Secret. Can hardly wait to go shopping!

1. I am a much more confident version of myself.
2. I feel a little more girly.
3. I see changes in my body even though the scale says otherwise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! WHERE are you getting these pics! I'm in love! I stole this one, too!

BITR Country Girl said...

I think I stole that one from another blog but you can find all sorts of fun pix like this one at www.satisfaction.com or www.mynicespace.com.

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie pie!