CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Struggles

I've been a bad blogger again. I haven't given up I'm just struggling to keep up with both my blogs and other things going on in my life right now. Plus, I've had a really miserable week food wise. It seems that all I'm able to do is maintain the same weight every time I step on the scale. Granted I'm much happier being down in the 160's than I was about being in the upper 170's. Well I'd better go catch a nap so I'm in tip top shape for Craig Morgan TONIGHT!

6 comments:

WWSuzi said...

It's not always easy, just don't give up. And have a great time tonight :)

Anonymous said...

maintaining is better than gaining

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just need a break! Maintaining is good too.

Anonymous said...

I've been a bad blogger too.. I've got 3 blogs and sometimes its hard to keep up.

WWSuzi said...

I know you've been busy. Just hoping that everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! Just checkin' on ya! Haven't seen you around in awhile. How was the concert?