CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My new favorite things




I was at the mall yesterday...My original plan was to shop only at Victoria Secret but they didn't seem to have anything that tripped my trigger so I guess I'll be ordering off of the webpage what I want. I found a small cart type "shop" that was selling beauty products that are made of salts from the Dead Sea. I originally wasn't going to buy anything but after all the deomonstrations and after I saw and felt how my skin looked and felt after the products were tried on me I ended up purchasing the Dead Sea Facial Peel, The Dead Sea Body Butter, and The Dead Sea Salt Mineral Treament for Hands and Feet. You don't need to use very much of the product either....Everything I bought yeterday is supposed to last a year before I have to buy anymore if I use it correctly. The company you can order it from is called Swisa (click here to go to webpage)

1 comments:

Dead Sea Beauty Products said...

The blog is nice and thank you for sharing your new favorite things.
dead sea products are creating a lot of enthusiasm in people in recent times. The skin problems can be diminished with the help of Dead Sea cosmetics which are rich in natural resources and antioxidants.