CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The 30 day challenge



As I have posted prior I am participating in Shari's 30 day clothing challenge. The article of clothing that I am using for the challenge is my favorite pair of 9/10 jeans from my favorite store of all time, Maurices (they sell there jeans in a weird size run kinda way cause according to the lady at the store that I shop at the jeans are made to stretch/give hence the way their brand of jeans are sized). Currently, I can get into them but they do not sit or fit right on my body yet. The area's that I am going to be working on primarily during the challenge are my "belly buldge," my hips and my thighs. So please wish me luck in the challenge. I can hardly wait to see what I look like at the end!


Jamie

1 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Good job taking up the challenge! I might join you guys if I can find my skinny jeans that have been hidden in the recesses of my closet for years.