CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today's Affirmations

I am a size 6.
I have all but kicked my caffeine problem.
I am happy and healthy in all aspects of my life.
I'm not going to let set backs stop me from reaching my goals.
I am not going to sweat the small stuff.
I am going to keep postive thoughts, cause those along with my hard work are going to create my new body.
I now have a high metabolism.
I don't crave sugary foods in large quantities.
I don't crave "junk" food all the time.
I've got my "emotional" eating undercontrol.
I feel better in my clothes.
I have a little more energy.
I feel better in my own skin.
I am able to climb a hill and not be huffing and puffing at the top.
I will climb my weight loss "mountain".
It's ok to be "bad" every now and then.
I can already see me in my size 6 jeans.

0 comments: