CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

A little bit about me

Here's a little bit about me. I was born one of three girls (5 boys)on my father's side of the family and the only girl on my mother's side (3 boys) of the family. My whole life I've been kind of a "Tomboy" because I just didn't feel comfortable with all those girly things that my friends were doing. I had graduated high school before I felt comfortable enough to wear makeup. I was 21 when I bought my first pair of heels. I'm still trying to master the art of painting my toenails without wearing more polish than what ends up on my nails. I'm what I like to call a "work in progress" how about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...I know where you are coming from. I'm also a 'tomboy' but its not a bad thing, it just who you are. I always believe to show your 'true self'. Everyone is different, today world shows that we all have to be the same; skinny, long hair, short hair, make-up, straight hair, curly hair, even up-date fashion of heels to flats, the match of color with shoes to clothes. UGH! Be who you are that makes you happy, not everyone else. The only why to loose weight is to be healthy and to live happy.

Tracey said...

Oh, I'm definitely in progress, lol! But! I lost 2 1/2 lbs in the past three days cleaning Curt's barn for him. And I've not had caffiene (vitamin Diet P) in a week :D

BITR Country Girl said...

It's the things that you've been doing forever that seem to be the hardest to give up. Like my caffeine problem....I've definately cut back but I think it's going to take me a long time to totally kick the habit.