CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday....


I was reading a weight loss book that I had purchased a couple of years ago and was reading the chapter on walking. After I got done reading the chapter I decided that I was going to try and walk at least once a day. Not only is it good for me but it also helps tone your lower half in the process. After I made my decision I took my walking partner (my dog Laci) out for an afternoon walk. We walked for a good 25 minutes and when I came home and put the information into the "Walking Calculator" on Prevention magazine's webpage and found that I had burned 98.18 calories in just a short 25 minute time frame.
That's Laci in the photo. She likes to sleep flat on her back with her legs straight up in the air. She's a weird one but we love her anyway.

0 comments: