CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I galdarn gone and done it

I've fallen off the wagon yet again! I was good all through my vacation and even for the first couple days after I got home. But yesterday was absolutely TERRIBLE! I gave in to my cravings for fried chicken and Subway. I'm not going to beat myself up too badly about it though. I am on the road to a new me. I can feel it, I'm just having a little trouble believing it cause I'm not physically seeing any changes.

So here are today's affirmations:

1. I believe that I'm on the road to change.
2. I WILL lose weight without dieting.
3. I haven't had a can of caffineated soda since Sunday.
4. I'm not going to give in to my craving's near as easy from now on.
5. I want to have flatter abs.
6. I can finally start visualizing what I'll look like in my size 6 jeans!

0 comments: