CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Redeeming myself

So I've already confessed to being a "bad" blogger. But on the upside I haven't had a drop of caffeine in anyway, shape, or form for over two weeks! My size 14 jeans are way TOO BIG! They were a little snug when I started my weight loss journey and now I SWIM in them! My 13/14 are too big also. So right now I think I'm in a 11/12, so I guess I'm going to have to go out and get me a pair of jeans that ACTUALLY fit! I have yet again fallen off of the wagon. But like last time I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm just going to dust myself off and carry on!

Shari has posted a clothing challenge on her blog "Becoming Fit At 50". I've decided that I am going to try it and see if I can get my 9/10 jeans to fit a little more "comfortably." I can get into them but it's a little bit snug in certain area's....Area's that I already know I needed to work on. The challenge itself is 30 days. It starts on May 1. Please check out Shari's blog if you are interested in particpating.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hey Skinny Gal...congrats on loosing a jean size. That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. One thing is rewarding about loosing weight is SHOPPING. Keep up the great work I'm behind you all the way.

Anonymous said...

Jamie! Don't forget to send me your pic in something that doesn't fit!