CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tomorrow...

I've caved and tomorrow I am going out and getting a full one hour message at the place uptown. I can hardly wait! It's something that I've never done before and I'm hoping it will losen me up a little bit for when I go back to work on Friday.

In other news I'm also in the process of growing my hair out. I went from really short (think Allysa Millano short) in December to my sides are almost down to the bottom of my ears. I'll try and get pictures up shortly, too.

My newest addiction....my new heeled sandles. I don't know what it is about them, but I just love wearing them. I feel really good in them and they go with just about everything that I currently have in my closet. Speaking of closets....I can hardly wait until I can start buying clothes in smaller sizes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a certified massage therapist and I can tell you this is one of the BEST things you can do for your body!
You will LOVE IT!

It gets all the toxins moving out and it JUST FEELS GOOD!
DRINK A TON OF WATER AFTERWARDS!!!!