CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Why should losing weight not be rewarding....

Since I've found out that I've lost a grand total of 12 pounds since we've brought home our second dog and all I've done exercise wise is take them both on daily walks....Well ok I've missed a few (I can count them on one hand) . Food/eating wise hasn't been as hard has I thought it would be...Sure I've had my moments, but everybody has those right? All I've really done in that department is subtract a lot of the "junk" food I used to eat and replace it with healthier snacks/meals and watch how big my portions are.

So why haven't I been rewarding myself for all the hard work I've been putting into cutting the extra weight I'm carrying around? Well, I'll be honest I have no idea. So now I'm going to come up with a bunch of rewards for myself to treat myself with as I reach certain mile markers. You should try it too, if you aren't already.

12 pounds - Since I've achieved this one already, I'm throwing caution to the wind and having pizza for lunch to night at work....Of course I'll have some healthy snacks to munch on on my other breaks of course.

20 pounds - I'm going to go out and get myself a massage.

25 pounds - I'm going to buy myself a couple fo pairs of my favorite jeans. I'm addicted to the store Maurices and their Silver brand of jeans.

30 pounds - Buy myself a brand new swim suit...Maybe even a two piece...who knows right now

34 pounds - I'm thinking that I'll suck up my fear of needles and possibly get a tattoo.

I've shared mine, so what are your's?

Peace,

Jamie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie! what a great post! GET the tatoo!! I got one when I was 40. It made me feel like a real rebel! I had never done anything like that before, it was kinda cool. I got a very small heart with kind of a tribal border around it, and a shamrock in the middle--to celebrate my Irish heritage.
don't forget to do your affirmations today on my site!