CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

30 Day Challenge part Duex

So today I took my walking partner Laci out for a 20 minute walk and came back and raked up the back yard (where we have the dogs tied out) "gunk" into our garden for 20 minutes. I brought up the challenge on my other blog Bumps In The Road: A Country Girl Trapped In "Yuppie Hell" and one of my reader's suggested investing in a pedometer. I'm investing in one before my shift tonight at work. We have a big double tonight so there will be plenty of steps to be taken!

I worked out yesterday and today I'm paying for it. I think I'll work out again when I get home from work tomorrow morning again. I can hardly wait to see what I look like in 30 days!

I'm thinking of coloring my hair again. I'm not exactly sure what color I may want to go yet but my natural color has grown out so much from the last time that I colored that my hair looks a little bit weird. My "quest" to grow out my hair is well on it's way. It's got some movement to it now which is really exciting me!

Jamie

0 comments: