CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

30 Day Challenge

I've gotten a little bit behind on my part with the 30 day clothing challenge exercise wise. Walking wise I'm right up there....I work at a place where we are kept on our toes and moving pretty much all night and with the exception of our 3 breaks that total out to 30 minutes I am on my feet and moving at a pretty moderate pace for 9 of the 10 hours that I am there. I fell off of the "no caffeine" wagon last night and had a pepsi and a snickers bar. I took both of my dogs out for a 25 minute walk this morning and we're all feeling pretty good right now.

Today's Affirmations:

1. I will get back into my 9/10 size jeans
2. I won't take what the scale says to heart
3. I will drink more water
4. I will start working out more
5. I will start walking more

0 comments: