CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My New Plan!

I just wanted to stop in and say good morning, and say that I have a new "master plan." My new plan is to put some of each of my paychecks towards paying off the vehicle that I currently own and get rid of it once it's paid off. I've had nothing but trouble with it and the dealership that I bought it from since I got it. So I'm starting to do the reasearch on new vehicles now and try and get an idea of what is good in the gas mileage area, a good warranty and add affordable on top of those and we have what I'm looking for in a new vehicle. I think what i'm going to do is do my homework and then make a "list" and have you all help me narrow it down. I went with my gut this last time and got sold down the river so I'm hoping a little more input will help me make an informed decision.

0 comments: