CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Changes

When I started this blog on March 29th I was wearing a size 14 pair of pants....Now, I down into a size 7/8! I just want to thank all of my cheerleaders out there for keeping me motivated! When I started this blog I didn't feel very good in my own skin....Now I feel like a completely different person....I feel like I could take on the world! I'll be honest I'm not seeing a lot of weight come off but I am happy that I am down 16.5 pounds from where I started!

Thanks again cheerleaders!

Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - HOLY COW - you are amazing. A 14 to a 7/8 since March??!! I hope you're struttin' your stuff girl! Be proud - that is a HUGE accomplishment......you should be giving out advice because it sounds like you know what you're doing!

BITR Country Girl said...

I have NO idea what I'm doing really. I've just been out walking the dogs and losing a ton of inches that way. Been watching what I eat and doing some exercising too.