CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What are your work out tunes?

I'll share mine if you share yours with me...I'm always looking for new tunes to put on my IPod. Here is my workout playlist:

RedBull and Vodka - Sunny Ledfurd
Real Good Man - Tim McGraw
How Do You Like Me Now - Toby Keith
She's a Hottie - Toby Keith
I Got My Game On - Trace Adkins
Low - Flo Rider ft. T-Pain
Let Her Cry - Hootie and the Blowfish
Play That Funky Music White Boy - Wild Cherry
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Cyclone - Baby Bash
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Loud - Big and Rich
I Like The Way You Move - Body Rockers
Hillbilly Deluxe - Brooks and Dunn
Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen
Last Name - Carrie Underwood
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
All Jacked Up - Gretchen Wilson
Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson
Wild Ride - Kenny Chesney
Hell Yeah - Montgomery Gentry
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Over and Over - Nelly/Tim McGraw
Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
Me and My Gang - Rascal Flatts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....I see we like a lot of the same music!

Joan said...

thanks. they is a great tune list. I like anything that has a beat. Any sound that makes me feel sexy that I can wiggle my hips to the sound of the beat is great for me. I mostly listen to:
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
4 Minutes - New Madonna Songs
Indepence - Kelly Clarkson
Most of hers - Avril Lavigne
Piece Of Me - Britney Spears
Rumors - Lindsay Lohan

I usually go on itunes or amazon.com and do a search on 'Workout' and they will give a list of albums which are great to listen to.

A Horse Mom said...

I have alot of similar music, but I like to listen to fergie too.