CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's Affirmations and just some random stuff

1. I feel more confident knowing I'm 4 pant sizes smaller.
2. I don't huff and puff near as much when I climb hills while I'm walking my dogs.
3. My bloggie friends are a great support system!

I checked out my blogging buddy Shari's blog this morning and I found this post (please click on the word post to go to the link). I'm just really happy that I have a pretty great support system out there in blogging land to keep me on the straight and narrow....So Thank You all! i'm not really all that comfortable in my transforming body yet and it feels good to now that there are others out there just like me.

Well the other day while I was out doing some clothes shopping (I finally have more than one pair of jeans that fit correctly!) I totally splurged and bought myself another pair of Maurices Sliver brand of jeans. The first pair I bought was $64 and this last pair that I bought were $69 and trust me they are worth every penny! I wore my new pair of Silver's to work last night and I felt much more confident in them nowing they fit in all the right places. I also bought a couple of shirts to add to my collection and can hardly wait for my next set of days off so I can wear them for more than a couple of hours.

On to 30 Day challenge stuff....I'm totally STOKED about the area's that I have already started slimming down in! You really have no idea at all! It's really a serious confidence booster to know that I can "squeeze" myself into a pair of 7/8 jeans and not totally cut off circulation to other parts of my body! This is seriously the smallest I've been inches wise in a VERY LONG time. I'm having hardly any trouble at all getting the inches to come off but I'm having a terrible time getting the weight to come off.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Jamie

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow 4 pants sizes! That's great! How'd you manage to do that without losing many pounds and only inches? You've had to lose some. Just keep up the good work, I bet you look mahvelous! Thanks for the reminder. I promised myself I would measure myself this time. I waited too long the last time.

BITR Country Girl said...

I did lose a few pounds....I started out at 178 and Now I'm down in the 160's. Now I feel mahvelous! I bought some skinny jeans the other day that I feel absolutely fantastic in! Thanks for the comment by the way!