CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A shocking Revelation!




I have been so focused on what the scale says recently that I have completely forgotten about losing inches. Yesterday, while I was out trying on jeans at my favorite store Maurices I learned the "hard" way that I have actually lost enough inches wise to be in a size 9/10 pair of jeans. I still don't like the way my hips/thighs/belly "buldge" all sit while I am wearing my 9/10's but I'm working on it.


Since bringing home Princess Laci in March I have gone from a size 13/14 pair of jeans down to a size 9/10 pair of jeans. I don't know how many of you out there have dogs or know someone who will let you borrow their dog but going for a walk with them for at the very least 25 minutes really does work "wonders" for slimming your lower half. Another thing that has helped me slim down my lower half is my job. I work in a place where I'm pretty much on my feet walking/moving around for 9 out of the 10 hours that I am there on the clock.



Jamie

0 comments: